WRANGLE- THE DEBATE
Starts On: November 25, 2017
Last Updated On : November 15, 2017
"Keep calm and debate on because debate is masculine and conversation is feminine".
Prove me wrong and stand out from the mass buzz.Debate as no one is better than you. Let the lot revolve around your ideas and possessions. Here we are! Make it count!
* Language: Hindi & English.
* Individual participation, No Team Participation allowed
* Topic for the First Round: "Are Films the cause of Social Evils in Society?"
* The First Round will have 5 students speaking for the motion and 5 students against the motion individually.
* Time Limit for First Round: 3-3.5 mins
* 4 students will be shortlisted for the final round who will come and speak individually for and against the motion.
* Time Limit for Second Round: 3.5-4 mins
* Topic for the final round will be given on the spot with 15 mins preparation time.