“Bargain And Arrive at the Best Possible Decision!”
We bring to you one of the most popular events of Business Conclave 2018 - “The Negotiator”. If you want it your way! Negotiate it your own way! The most awaited opportunity !
If you think you are capable of clearly and succinctly putting forward your proposals when negotiating with others, then this event is for you. Defending your position when your counterpart disagrees with your opinion; you have a nag at understanding your counterpart's point of view? Then it is the right place for you!
Maximum number of team members: 2
Registration of teams
· There would be three rounds.
· First round is elimination round.
· Use of electronic devices and internet is permitted.
· Taking help from any other person than the team member would result in deduction of marks.
· No foul language is permitted.
· Original data and statistics can be used for negotiating.
Team 1: You have to buy the product A at price not higher than 70,000 and for every 1,000 concession you will be rewarded additional 1 mark.
Team 2: You have to sell the product for not less than 57,000 and for every 1,000 appreciation you will be rewarded additional 1 mark.
Team getting maximum score will be the winner judged by the jury.
· Based on a case study each team will have to follow and analyze a situation.
· There will be two sets of cases given to two teams at a time. Each team has to analyze their own case. After analysis both teams will then negotiate on the situation mentioned in the case.
· Along with the cases, each team will also be given parameters on which their scoring will be done. These parameters will be different for competing team.
· The cases will be given on the spot and teams shall be given 15 minutes to gather all data and strategize. Maximum 10 minutes for Negotiating.
EVENT: BUSINESS CONCLAVE 2018
WHERE: UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES , DEHRADUN