Starts On: November 23, 2017
Last Updated On : November 15, 2017
"Gamers don't die, they respawn"
Love gaming..? So gear up.. Here is your chance to bring into play all your gaming skills. Participate in the extended gaming sessions of Counter Strike and NFS with other gamers through LAN. Unleash the gamer in you.
A game consists of 2 periods, each period including 8 rounds. A round lasts 2.00 minutes. One period as terrorists (T) and the other as counter-terrorists (CT) for each team.
* The team size limit would be 5.
* In the incident of a tie, there will be a tie breaker match.
* In the tournament, maps are to be chosen by dropping unwanted maps.
* A knife-round is used to decide which team plays Counter-Terrorist and which team plays Terrorist. The winner of the knife-round picks their role before the first half of the match. Roles switch in the second half of the match.
* If a team is not present on the tournament server at the start of the scheduled time, the other team chooses map and the side (CT or T).
* Team members may not communicate (speak) when he or she is "dead" in the game. The only exception is when all team members are eliminated in the game.
* Only the team captains are allowed to send public messages (messagemode1 or "y") during the game. The rest of the players are not allowed to use messagemode1; failure to meet this rule would lead to team penalties. The Players can send only team messages (messagemode2 or "u") during the match.