The noteworthy speakers of the conclave followed by the panel discussion will be encompassing of the following:-
1. Bureau Head- News Nation (Media)- Mr Manmohan Bhatt
Title: Demonetization and its impact on Financial Services
2. IIT Kharagpur – Dr Jitendra Mahakud; Associate Professor (Economics and Finance, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, West Bengal)
Title: Role of Financial Market in Economic Development, Emerging Financial Market in India
3. RBI- Dr B. M. Misra; Principal Adviser, Department of Economic and Policy Research, Reserve Bank of India
Title: Transformation of Banking in India: Issues and Challenges
4. IRDA (Insurance Regulation and Development Authority)- Mr A V Rao; CGM (IRDA)
- Creating an effective strategy, including taking advantage of the opportunities arising from InsurTech and artificial intelligence
- Market segment challenges and opportunities, including in cyber-insurance, commercial lines, and group.
- Managing risk and regulatory complexity.
Other Eminent speakers are:
5. ICAI- Shri Charanjeet Singh Nanda; Ex council Member, ICAI.
6. American Express bank- Shri Piyush Ahuja; Director, GFS, American Express bank.
7. An expert from World Bank.
8. An expert from SEBI.
The conclave fee will be Rs 500.
The candidates will be provided with a kit and high tea.
Note – The candidates who are willing to take part in the conclave are required to give prior intimation for the accommodation.
Candidates can submit Research paper or Abstracts on any particular topic in the field of Finance and their work would be published in conclave proceedings.