Business Plan Competition: UPES Business Conclave 2018
Starts On: February 22, 2018
School of Business & UPES E-Cell
Last Updated On : January 27, 2018
“Creativity is intelligence having fun”
What’s the one thing that all successful start up’s have in common? An idea that redefined the industry. Every ambitious entrepreneur has his own idea of how an industry should be and this idea is then translated into the Business Plan. The executive summary serves as the canvas for your thoughts. In this event, you will be required to display your vision, creativity, practicality, and intelligence and lay before us the inception of the next big thing in the world of commerce and industry. Take this opportunity to convince the investors to back you for your brainchild, your dream project. The final on-campus round will take place on 23-24th Feb 2018.
Round1: Executive Summary
Participants must register for the event first. The participating teams should send the abstract of their B-plan, through the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, based on which teams will be shortlisted. The last date for submission of executive summary will be 14th Feb 2018.
Round 2: PowerPoint Presentation (On-Campus Round)
Shortlisted teams will be invited to campus for the final round. The teams must present the Business plan to the panel of Judges, as a PowerPoint presentation. It will be on 24 Feb'18.
- The competition is open for undergraduate as well as postgraduate students.
- Team size: 1-3 individuals per
- Participants must register for the event
- Registration must be done by any one member of the team only, on behalf of the
- The other members of the team must not register themselves individually. Details of the other members shall have to be submitted along with the event pertinent
- Each team can submit only one entry. Multiple entries from a team are not permissible and will hence be
- A team can have members from different colleges. No entrant can be part of more than one
- A specific number of teams from this online selection shall be invited to participate in the main event at UPES
- Acceptance and rejections of proposals are governed by rules and regulations of the organizing committee and are based completely on their discretion. In case of any conflicts, the call of the organizers would be final.
1st Prize: ₹10,000
2nd Prize: ₹7000
3rd Prize: ₹5000
Certificates to all the participants who got selected for the final on-campus round.
Email Id: email@example.com
Mr. Yug Gupta: 8368233145
Mr. Pulki: 9123274855