AL-HENNA - Mehendi Competition
Starts On: November 24, 2017
Last Updated On : November 15, 2017
"Personality attracts the eye,but beauty captures the heart"
Make us go, when the 'HENNA' flow.
Mehendi being an essence ofbeauty makes you participate in the event to create an aura to define beauty. Draw your skills on hands of sand!!!!
- Entry of the participants would be allowed until 1215 hrs only.
- The participant is at liberty to portray the design as per the following :
- full hand (any length up-till elbow) or only on palm
- one side or both the sides of the hand/s
- one hand or both the hands
- Participant should bring their own required material, whatsoever.
- Mehndi design style can be Indian/ Arabic.
- The participant would be required to bring one person for the application of Mehndi.
- The event will be conducted on the spot.
- Each contestant may have only one entry.
- The contestant may opt to portray the design in one or both the hands, in the stipulated time frame, as per the guidelines mentioned above.
- Mehndi tattoos or designs that mimick tattoos are not eligible for entry.
- Any Reference from design books is strictly prohibited.
- All the designs must be displayed on the hands. Any foot, shoulder, or neck designs will be disqualified.
- Mehndi stickers are strictly prohibited.