AdKings The Advertising Event of UPES Business Conclave
Variation Vend Vibrant
We are pleased to announce that UPES Business Conclave is here this February. We bring up an exciting event to escalate your creative mind sets called AdKings. It is an engrossing event that is a vigorous test to your comprehension and thinking ability.
This event stimulates the participants to adopt their marketing skills in a creative manner. The event consists of three demanding rounds which will scrutinize your brains to think out of the box. The rounds are comprehensive in the sense that they incorporate the various nuances and intricacies of marketing, creative thinking and more. It is a 2 day extravaganza that appeals to your inner managers, requiring your right brain to sharpen up a bit more and reach to a notch up to compete with a world. The final on campus round will take place on 23-24th Feb 2018.
The question is how much can you think out of box?
So are you prepared to sharpen your skills and present your creativity to the audience?
Round 1: Ad-Venture
The teams will be asked to advertise their assigned FMCG products. Participants have creative freedom; they can prepare a presentation, a 3 min ad skit, assume, personify the product itself or use their creativity in any format.
Round 2: Rip It
In the second round, the qualifying teams will be given a specific brand and a time frame of 15 minutes to come up with three allegations in order to pull down the reputation of the brand. The allegations can be of any hypothetical context and will be considered as true evidence. For example - if a participant is given a product like tomato ketchup, the allegations can target the unhygienic manufacturing process.
Round 3: Sale-O-Mania
Market scenario will be created; teams have to do whatever it takes to convince people in campus to purchase their products, intending to generate maximum revenue.
1. The competition is open to all the UG and PG colleges.
2. Each team can have 3-5 members.
3. No participant can be a part of more than 1 team.
4. There should NOT be any content which is discriminatory or derogatory towards anyone. It will lead to disqualification of the team.
5. A total of 3 rounds will be conducted.
6. Teams for the 3rd round will be selected on the basis of the cumulative score of the first 2 rounds.
7. All the rounds will take place in UPES Kandoli campus.
8. No extra time will be given to any team in any round.
9. The judge’s decision will be final and binding.
10. Any team not adhering to the guidelines will be disqualified.
1st Prize: ₹10,000
2nd Prize: ₹7000
3rd Prize: ₹5000
Certificates to all the participants who got selected for final on-campus round.
Email Id: email@example.com